Product Info & Specs
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic Red Dot Sight 2 MOA Dot with Mount Aluminum Black – 12841
Aimpoint PRO (Patrol Rifle Optic) is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight’s performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement. The Aimpoint® PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
Designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former law enforcement professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this red dot sight’s performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement. Professionals need an accurate red dot sight that can withstand the shock and impacts of duty use and still function flawlessly. The 30mm hard anodized tube is designed to protect the Aimpoint reflex sight and be waterproof to 150 feet.
The Aimpoint PRO is ready at a moment’s notice, and with a 30,000 hour battery life, the red dot is always on and there is no need to fumble with dials when you need it.
The 2 MOA red dot on the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions. The PRO Optic can be used in a variety of lighting conditions with 6 daylight brightness settings, including one super bright option. This Aimpoint red dot is just as effective at night. The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating that is compatible with all generations of night vision devices and includes 4 night vision brightness settings.
Mounting the red dot sight is easy: the Aimpoint PRO comes with a mount that includes a spacer for optimal co-witness with AR-15/M16/M4 rifle sights. The spacer can be removed for mounting on tactical shotguns and rifles with lower profile sights. The QRP2 mount for the PRO Optic also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while eliminating the possibility of over-tightening.
Both the PRO Optic’s front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints. Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses from accidental damage. Competitively priced and cheaper than the Aimpoint H-1 and T-1 Micro red dot sights, the Patrol Rifle Optic is feature packed for professional duty or recreational shooting use.
- Always ready – always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with all Aimpoint Magnifiers and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on weapons such as shotguns and sub-guns, AK47, Type 81, BD08 and weapons with a low line of sight.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
|Part||Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic With Mount|
|Operating Principle||Reflex Collimator sight with LED|
|Reticle||2 MOA Red Dot|
|Dot Intensity||visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx|
|Optical Signature||No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD|
|Optical Coating||Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3|
|Clear Aperture||23 mm (.9 inches)|
|Battery Type||CR1/3N / DL1/3N / 2L76 3V Lithium|
|Battery Life||30,000 hours|
|Power Intensity||4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright|
|Housing Finish and Color||Black, Matte|
|Housing Material||High Strength Aluminum|
|Length Sight Only||115 mm (4.5 in)|
|Width||55 mm (2.2 in)|
|Height Sight Only||55 mm (2.2 in)|
|Weight Sight Only (Including Battery)||220 g (7.8 oz)|
|Adjustment||Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = .5 in at 80 yds|
|Temperature Range Operation||-45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)|
|Temperature Range Storage||-51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)|
|Temperature Shock||Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C (-49°F and +160°F)|
|Humidity||Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic|
|Submersible||Operable to a depth of 45 m (150 ft.)|
|Shock||Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).|
|Vibration||Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.|
|Chemical Resistance||Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, fuels and insect repellents|