Product Info & Specs
HURRICANE BUTTERFLY IS NO LONGER IMPORTING THE GM6 LYNX.
These rifles are imported upon order. Please call to place an order.
The GM6 ‘Lynx’ is a semi-automatic anti-material rifle. The rifle was designed to be compact, lightweight, accurate, low-recoil, portable and easily deployable for immediate use. Most rifles chambered in .50 BMG are heavy, long, bulky, heavily recoiling and are of a slowly operated bolt action. Many not even magazine fed.
Due to the bullpup configuration, most of the weight is re-distributed to the rear of the rifle allowing for the possibility of off hand firing. This is near impossible with most other .50 BMG rifles. Thanks to the unique barrel recoil technology, the rifle’s recoil is less than the other rifles in the same category. This design also allows the rifle to be transported at a length of only 915mm/36.5″. It weighs just 25lbs, with a slight rear bias weight distribution. Assembled with match grade barrels, capable of sub-MOA accuracy with match grade ammunition.
Comes with spare magazine, pair of 34mm 50 BMG scope rings, spare barrel spring, bi-pod, cleaning kit, Pelican 1750 hard case and manual.
• Durable mil-spec design and construction
• Unique barrel recoil technology dissipates most recoil energy
• Semi automatic design
• Magazine fed for ease of reloading
• Bullpup design for compact size and optimum weight distribution
• Sub-MOA with match grade ammunition
• Barrel capable of retracting for transportation at an overall length of just 36.5″
• Lightweight, just 25 lbs
|Effective Range||1500m/1640 Yards|
|Method of Operation||Long Recoil Action|
|Barrel Twist||1 in 15|
|Picatinny Rail built-in Elevation||10.6 mils/36.2 MOA|
|Weight, Empty||11500g/25.3 lbs|
Order Terms and Conditions:
- These are imported in batches from Hungary. We probably do not have any in stock.
- Please allow 3 – 6 months from the time of order for delivery.
- 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit required at the time of order.
- Price represents cash price, with payment made via Cashier’s check, money order or certified funds
- Add 3% convenience fee for credit card use.
- Balance due in full upon import, and prior to delivery.