Product Info & Specs
Otis Technologies Ripcord Breech-to-Muzzle Bore Cleaning Cord – 12 Gauge Shotguns – FG-RC-512
Otis Technologies Ripcord® delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle®, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex® surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It’s fast, effective and ultra-portable.
- Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont™.
- 3 leading edges for aggressive cleaning
- Caliber specific molded rubberized core for 360 degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700 degrees F
- Nomex® fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle®
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
- Bore: 12 gauge Shotguns
- Length: 45″
- Width: 5.38
- Height: 6.50
- Depth: 1.00
- MFG SKU: FG-RC-512