CTS Pen Flare Distress Signal and Warning Flare Kit – Green Model #110
Based on US Navy design, these pen flare signal kits are extremely rugged, portable and reliable. These CTS signal flare kits are lightweight and compact, they consist of a hand-held pen launcher and colored signal flares. Used as a distress signal or as a warning munition to approaching vehicles and persons. These less-lethal flares quickly alert your position in a convenient, super-compact pen shape that can clip into a pocket, pouch or kit. The launcher fires a 15mm center-fire flare from a spring action trigger also featuring a “safety” position. The launcher body is constructed from corrosion-resistant, textured, black aluminum. When the trigger is pulled from the safety slot position and released, the signal flare is fired and projected about 100 meters initiating an aerial burst flash-bang.
*HAZMAT SHIPPING FEE OF $20 IN ADDITION TO REGULAR SHIPPING COSTS. THIS IS A NON-RESTRICTED ITEM, AVAILABLE FOR CIVILIAN, COMMERCIAL SALE.
- The kit contains 8 flares ( available in red, green or white) and one pen launcher.
- Max Range: 100 Meters
- DEFCON 5 – BDT 5 Suppress & Degrade Technique
- Black aluminum construction, corrosion-resistant
- Textured to maintain a secure grip
- Safety position
- Spring action trigger
- Length: 5″
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Made in the USA
- Pull trigger and move it into the safety slot
- Remove flare from plastic magazine
- Screw flare into the launching unit
- Hold the launcher, straight, armed, above your head
- Pull the trigger with your thumb out from its slot and release
- In case of failure to fire or non-function, pull again and release
- After firing remove spent flare from launcher