CTS Super-Sock 12 Gauge Bean Bag Green Marking Direct Impact Munitions – Model 2581G, Sold Individually
CTS manufactures a wide range of single and multiple projectile munitions with payload capabilities exceeding those of any other less-lethal manufacturer. CTS offers 12GA Impact Munitions in single and multiple projectile configurations and varying degrees of energy.
A revolutionary beanbag cartridge. The Model 2581 Super-Sock is delivers unprecedented accuracy and consistent terminal impact characteristics at close-in and extended ranges, thanks to the flexible tubular material bag specially developed for this unique less than lethal round. Super-Sock is a safer and more effective round due to its accuracy and consistent transfer of kinetic energy to the target. Unlike traditional flat bags, no “unfolding” is necessary. Super-Sock is correctly deployed as soon as it exits the muzzle. No Frisbee or wind surfing effects. No hitting the target folded or sideways. When deployed, super-sock presents a consistent aerodynamic shape every time, delivering consistent and predictable terminal performance. Fits cylinder and improved cylinder 12 gauge shotguns chambered for 2.75″ & 3″ cartridges. 12 gauge patented Super-Sock® is first in its class providing the point control accuracy and consistent energy to momentarily incapacitate violent non-compliant subjects.
- Cotton Kevlar woven bag filled with 40 grams #9 shot, intended to be a direct fire impact munition.
- Green marking powder
- The same aerodynamic shape every time, as soon it exits the muzzle
- Consistent terminal impact characteristics at close-in and extended ranges
- Safer and more effective due to superior accuracy and consistent energy transfer
- No hitting the target folded or sideways
- No Frisbee or wind surfing effects
- Potent 40 gm sock projectile provides effective stopping power with relative safety
- Fits most 12ga shotguns chambered for 2.75″ & 3″ cartridges
- Projectile Weight 40 gm
- Cartridge Material Plastic
- Projectile Material Shot filled Ballistic Fiber Reinforced flexible sock
- Overall Height 2.40” (61mm)
- Overall Weight 56 gm.
- Terminal Velocity 280 fps (average) at 10 yards
- Purchase Requirements for 12-Gauge Chemical Munitions, 12-Gauge Impact Munitions, 12-Gauge Breaching Munitions
- FET (Federal Excise Tax) applied and paid OR FET Exemption Certificate