Product Info & Specs
CTS Tactical Flash-Bang Diversion Device – Steel Body Model 7290
Flash Bangs are used by special tactical units during hostage rescue and high-risk warrants. It is an ATF-controlled Class-C explosive device that emits a bright light and thunderous noise to distract potentially dangerous individuals.
The 7290-3 Flash-Bang device provides 3 unique flash bang actions within a single hand safe assembly. The device provides arrhythmic outputs approximately 0.5 seconds apart. Unit is designed to be hand safe and provides a physical feature to locate the top and bottom of the grenade when handling.
Purchase Requirements for Flash-Bang Grenades:
- Department / Agency / Government-direct sales only, no individual purchase
- Agency PO or official letterhead purchase authorization AND
- Department ORI (Originating Agency Identification) Number for ATF transfer AND
- Current training certifications are REQUIRED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Training certifications must clearly establish and state that the sworn officer employed by the purchasing agency has received instructor level training and been certified as such in the applicable less-lethal munitions within the last four years. Training must be from a licensed manufacturer, state accredited academy, or other professional sources deemed credible such as: