CTS Tactical Mini Flash-Bang Diversion Device – Steel Body Model 7290M
Flash Bangs are used by special tactical units during hostage rescue and high-risk warrants. It is an ATF-controlled Class-C explosive device that emits a bright light and thunderous noise to distract potentially dangerous individuals.
The CTS 7290M Mini Flash-Bang is the newest generation in the evolution of the Flash-Bang. Our Model 7290M Flash-Bang exhibits all of the same attributes of it’s larger counterpart but in a smaller and lighter package. Weighing in at just 15 ounces the new 7290M is approximately 30% lighter than the 7290 but still has the same 175db output of the 7290 and produces 4-5 million candela of light. At 1.5 inches in diameter the Mini-Bang fits into 37 and 40mm shell loops as well as some double magazine pouches. The patented design of the 7290M, incorporates a porting system that eliminates movement of the body at detonation even if the top or bottom of the device should be in contact with a hard surface. In addition, internal adjustments have greatly reduced smoke output. The 7290M is non-reloadable, eliminating the need to count the number of times a flash bang body is reloaded and eliminating the need of cleaning and maintaining a reloadable body. Best of all the cost of the nonreloadable CTS flash bangs is about the same as the cost of just the reloads of other manufacturers.
- Type Noise-Flash Diversion Device
- Body Material Steel – Black Chromate
- Diameter 1.50” (38 mm)
- Length 5.40” (137 mm)
- Weight 430 gm
- Blast Ports 10 on top – 10 on bottom
- Fuze Type Model 201
- Fuze Delay 1.5 +/- 0.3 sec. Average
- Sound Output 165-175 dB Average
- Light Output 2 Million Candela Minimum
- Reloadable Single Use Only
- Warranty 5 Years from Shipment Date
CTS 7920M Mini Flash-Bang Spec Sheet
- Purchase Requirements for Flash-Bang Grenades, Sting-Ball Grenades, Tear-Ball Grenades, Grenade Launchers
- Department / Agency / Government-direct sales only, no individual purchase
- Agency PO or official letterhead purchase authorization AND
- Department ORI (Originating Agency Identification) Number for ATF transfer AND
- Current training certifications are REQUIRED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Training certifications must clearly establish and state that the sworn officer employed by the purchasing agency has received instructor level training and been certified as such in the applicable less-lethal munitions within the last four years. Training must be from a licensed manufacturer, state accredited academy, or other professional sources deemed credible such as: