Product Info & Specs
Magpul MOE AR-15 Carbine Length Handguard Grey – MAG440-GRY
The Magpul MOE Handguard for AR15/M16 firearms combines the light weight of a standard handguard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility in mind, slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail handguard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
NOTE: The MOE Handguard is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Last of the Grey furniture as it has been discontinued.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic handguards
- Now compatible with most piston-driven as well as ‘direct impingement’ gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front handguard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other optional accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
|Part||MOE AR-15 Handguard|
|Gas System Length||Carbine|
|Fit||AR-15 / M16 & Variants – Carbine|
|Finish / Color||Polymer, Grey|
|Mfg Part Number||MAG440-GRY|