Product Info & Specs
NOPTIC NV3 Mobile Thermal Imaging Camera w/ Vehicle Spotlight Mount – FLIR
The vehicle mounted NOPTIC thermal imaging camera enables quick and easy night vision surveillance, detecting activity day or night. Thermal Imaging does not require light to see. Conduct surveillance and patrol with stealth from a distance. Operate covertly, without the need for vehicle lights.Externally mounted onto the vehicle’s spotlight, the NOPTIC provides the unique benefits of thermal imaging at your fingertips.
Emergency responders can patrol fields, neighborhoods, parks, waterways, construction sites, and businesses / railroad /airport perimeters; all from the safety of the patrol vehicle. Additionally, the ability to pan and tilt the camera, with the spotlight off, allows for the timely and tactical use of the spotlight.
Each NOPTIC unit comes with software and cables for use and installation.
NOPTIC NV3 Features:
- Locate suspects in complete darkness from over 500 yards away, even if partially obscured by trees or brush.
- Helps in finding dropped objects or tossed evidence.
- Identify recently operated vehicles by their heat signature.
- The NOPTIC camera is mounted on the spotlight. No additional controls are needed to quickly scan an area.
- Works in extreme temperatures. At temps below 40F a built-in heater keeps NOPTIC free of snow and ice and operational. Camera is waterproof and tested in extreme conditions.
- Uses standard RCA video out for easy integration with existing video screens and recording systems.
- USB output along with included software allows for easy connection and the ability to record video or take snapshots,via your existing Windows-based MDT.
- Easy installation
Hand-held thermal imaging devise can spend 99% of their time in the trunk. NOPTIC is always on and ready to help locate suspects. While on patrol, officers can scan large areas in complete darkness all from the safety of their patrol vehicle. The camera is designed to work with windows-based MDT configurations, we include everything you need to record video on your laptop.
Built for Tough Use
NOPTIC operates in complete darkness and at temperature extremes of -40’F to 176’F. It also has a built-in lens heater that activates automatically at temperatures below 40’F to keep the lens clear of frost and ice. The system has been tested heavily to ensure it is able to perform under tough use on patrol.