TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties; Publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information; Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmed that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network; Violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable United States of America or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party.
Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than The State of Washington). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit nor implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.similar software or programmed that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
By visiting Hurricane-butterfly.net and affiliated websites, you agree that the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Hurricane-butterfly.net or its affiliates.
Comments or Questions
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. This website does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. This website and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Hurricane-butterfly.net grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Hurricane-butterfly.net. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Hurricane-butterfly.net. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Hurricane-butterfly.net and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Hurricane-butterfly.net’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Hurricane-butterfly.net. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Hurricane-butterfly.net. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Hurricane-butterfly.net so long as the link does not portray Hurricane-butterfly.net, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Hurricane-butterfly.net logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
PLEASE FIND OUR ADDITIONAL POLICIES BELOW
Hurricane Butterfly’s General Online Sales Policy
Here at Hurricane Butterfly we want to ensure you shop with confidence with our amazing products, competitive prices, expedient order processing & fulfillment and reasonable yet efficient shipping. We believe in quality assurance down to the very last detail. Please visit the following pages to learn more About Us or for all our Customer Support Help Topics / FAQ’s.
For Orders placed through Hurricane Butterfly’s Online Retail Store please note the following policies and procedures:
By placing an order through our Online Store you agree to our Sale Terms and Conditions.
- Shipping & Billing Info: To help combat credit card fraud, we ask that billing and shipping addresses reflect a direct match. Please Contact Us for questions or exceptions.
- Order Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time at our discretion. Due to an increase in credit card fraud, we will cancel and refund any order that is questionable. Orders cancelled by the customer WILL be subject to a 10% cancellation or substitution fee at our discretion.
- Payment: Through our online store checkout, we accept card payment to include VISA and Mastercard. We can accept American Express over the phone which requires an additional 3% processing fee. We also accept mailed payments of certified funds to include cashier’s check, money order, company / department / agency check. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.Certified funds payment should be arranged and received within 14 business days of order creation; orders pending payment longer will be cancelled unless prior arrangements are made. We reserve the right to hold order fulfillment until funds have cleared. Please reference your order number within the mailing.Please send certified funds to: Hurricane Butterfly100 Andover Park WestSuite 150 – 105Tukwila, WA 98188 U.S.A
- Order Turn Around Time: We do not allow backorders or orders for items that are out of stock. Should an inventory error occur, we will contact the customer ASAP with fulfillment options. During normal sales volumes, orders should be processed and shipped within 1-5 business days* for non-FFL required items. Please see our Shipping Policies and Firearm Purchasing Online Policies. *Additional time may be required during high sales volumes (Holidays, Sales, Etc.) or Industry Events (SHOT Show, etc.)
- Pricing: Product pricing is subject to change without notice. No rain checks, price adjustments, or refunds.
- Returns / Exchanges: Return eligible items must meet our return conditions and have authorization for the return. Please see our complete Return Policy
- Order Errors: Order processing and fulfillment errors (incorrect item shipped, out of stock items/partial order fulfillment) in which The Website Owner is at fault will be refunded or credited in full, at the customer’s discretion. Please Contact Us with order issues. Mange your Orders by logging in to your Account.
- Domestic Sales Only: No international sales or shipping for small order volumes. Please Contact Us for potential export sales.
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) Compliance Statement: By ordering any product(s) from Hurricanebutterfly.net website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the United States, nor to any foreign person, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. Government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
- Must be 18 years old or older to place an order.
- Hurricanebutterfly.net and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Hurricanebutterfly.net, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Hurricane Butterfly’s Shipping Policy
We strive to process, fulfill and ship our customer’s orders in a timely manner offering the lowest possible shipping rates. Shop with confidence, you choose which shipping option and cost you prefer. We ship to domestic US addresses ONLY, no international shipping. Hurricane Butterfly charges the carrier’s exact published rates, no up-charging or handling fees apply We insure ALL of our packages regardless of carrier, insurance is included in the shipping cost.
Upon request and for an additional shipping cost we can: Contact Us to coordinate shipping special requests
- Add a “Signature Confirmation” requirement upon delivery
- Ship products in multiple packages
- Expedited shipping faster than 2nd Day Air
Some items like upper receivers, firearms, high-value, extra weight, etc., may have extra shipping charges. In our efforts to combat fraudulent purchases, sensitive items (such as uppers, optics, lasers) are required to ship to home addresses that match billing addresses. Hurricane Butterfly has the right to cancel and refund any order that appears fraudulent. Please see our General Ordering page for more info. We work with industry partners to identify bad actors, patterns of behavior, and other suspicious activity in order to combat identity theft and fraudulent purchases. Please, secure your data on your devices and do your best to protect against identity fraud.
Hurricane Butterfly is NOT responsible for any of the following:
- Wrong address delivery due to incorrect input by the customer during the order process
- Missing or stolen packages that track as being delivered
- Damage to products during shipping or delivery*
We recognize that package theft appears to be on the rise, it is advisable to try to time your delivery to days when someone may be at home to receive the parcel. If your package is missing, and the carrier is showing as having delivered the parcel, contact the carrier first and the delivery person may be able to recall details about the delivery. Be advised, the carriers require a police report if you intend to file a claim and are suspecting package theft. Please do so, as that may assist with reimbursement. We insure our packages with the carriers in order to safeguard delivery, but please be vigilant.
*Note: We do our best to pack your items securely. If you feel our packing was inadequate and resulted in damage to your items, please photo document the packaging and the product and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess the claim for reimbursement or replacement as soon as possible.
How fast is order turn around time?
From the order being placed to our web-sales department processing, fulfilling, and shipping your order is usually 1-3 business days for non FFL items. During holidays, periods of high-volume sales, and industry events such as SHOT show, order completion may slow.
Who pays for shipping?
Shipping is paid for by customer and calculated based on size, value, weight, carrier, and distance shipped. Free shipping on specified products.
How can I get a shipping estimate?
Easy! Add the product or products are you interested in purchasing to the shopping cart, scroll down to “Cart Totals”, enter the shipping destination info to include Country, State, City, and Zip Code and then “Update Cart”. You will be provided with shipping rates for all of the shipping methods available.
How can I track my order’s shipment?
Login in to My Account from the Dashboard you can view your recent orders and also manage and track your and shipments. Order status and shipment notification with tracking information will also be provided via email.
Why hasn’t my tracking info updated? I don’t see any tracking progress…
It may take the shipping carrier 24-48 HOURS to update its records with your tracking information to show delivery progress.
How do I ship a firearm or FFL required product? Also visit our Firearm Purchases How To page
Hurricanebuterfly.net will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. Learn how to buy a firearm online. If you do not hold a valid FFL, Hurricanebuterfly.net will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state. Visit our Firearm Purchases How To page for more info on our purchasing procedure and FFL transfer process.
It is your responsibility:
- To ensure that the firearm is legal to import to and own in your state of residence. View State Restrictions Here
- To contact the FFL confirming they will accept an FFL transfer from Hurricane Butterfly without prior contact
- To complete all required paperwork when you pick up your firearm purchase from your local dealer
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a FFL transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. Certain states and/or dealers also apply sales and/or use tax. This is between you and your FFL dealer. Hurricanebuterfly.net only collects sales and use tax if you reside in the state of WA. Visit our Firearm Purchases How To for more info on our FFL purchasing procedure.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us, our contact info is as follows:
Hurricane Butterfly Return Policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your order from Hurricane Butterfly please contact us to arrange returns or exchanges. All returns require a RMA number or “Return Authorization” prior to returning items as unauthorized returns will be marked “return to sender”. There are no returns on firearms or FFL required items, all sales are final. Please see our Online Sales Policy.
Items eligible for returns must meet the following Return Conditions:
- Product must be unused, new or original condition upon shipment. Contained in original Packaging if applicable
- Customer has requested a return authorization from our web-sales department within 5 business days of delivery
- Customer has received a return authorization or RMA number from our web-sales department to the return prior to return shipment
- Customer pays the return shipping costs back to sender, this can be deducted from refund amount if we send you a shipping label
- Items that do not meet customer satisfaction and are in unused condition will be refunded minus the total costs for shipping and 3% of the order total for credit card processing fees
We reserve the right to:
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee for merchandise that is returned that is no longer like new, removed from packaging, signs of wear, etc.
- Return the item to sender if prior return authorization was not obtained for the return
Hurricane Butterfly is NOT responsible for the following:
- Wrong address delivery due to incorrect input by the customer during the order process
- Missing or stolen packages that track as being delivered
- Damage to products during shipping or delivery
Please see our Shipping Policy for more information
Order processing and fulfillment errors (incorrect item shipped, out of stock items/partial order fulfillment) in which The Website Owner is at fault will be refunded or credited in full, at the customer’s discretion. Please Contact Us with order issues. Mange your orders by logging in to your account.
Hurricane Butterfly Manufacturing Warranty Information
Hurricane Butterfly Manufacturing firearms and components are warrantied against manufacturing defects. The components and parts must be properly maintained and free from abuse and neglect. Using reloads, hand loads or any ammunition that may be over pressure may void the warranty. Firearms must be in the in the original configuration at the time of the initial sale. Modifications, rebuilds, configurations changes may void the warranty.
Hurricane Butterfly Manufacturing may repair or replace the defective part(s) at their discretion. The customer is responsible for shipping to Hurricane Butterfly Manufacturing. We will pay for the shipping to return to the customer if the part is found to be defective.
If the component is not found to be defective the customer will have the option to have the component repaired at a nominal cost or returned (at their expense). The component will be test fired (if applicable) and returned in operating condition. Per hour armorer charges plus parts and test fire ammo charges may apply at our discretion.
All return-eligible product returns must be approved before shipping. Please see our Return Policy.
All other manufactures, please refer directly to the Manufacture’s Warranty.